The night rating is a 5 hour course with no exams or flight tests which qualifies you to fly VFR at night. It can also be included with the 45 hour PPL course and consists of at least:
- 3 hours’ dual night training
- 1 hour dual night navigation
- 5 take off and full stop landings as Pilot in Command (Solo)
As with all other courses, please contact us should you have any questions, or better still arrange a visit to speak to a senior instructor to discuss your flying needs.
We conduct the course out of Brighton City Airport at our other school, Shoreham Aviation, which is based there.
Night Rating Package (5 hours)
- Based on minimum flight hours at discounted rate, inclusive of VAT. Landing, circuit & approach fees are additional.
- The discounted rate is available by payment of the package costs in full.
|Cessna 152 ||PA28-161 Warrior||PA28-181 Archer ||PA28-200 Arrow|