Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions
- Once you have purchased your Air Experience Flight, please ring Redhill Aviation Flying Centre on 01737 822959 when you are ready to arrange your booking.
- If weather or technical reasons prevent your flight going ahead, another mutually convenient day will be organised. However aerobatics flights are currently only available on weekdays.
- Vouchers are valid for nine months from day of purchase. Consideration for an extension may be given for exceptional reasons.
- Please print and retain your proof of purchase which must be brought along on the day of the lesson.
- Experience flights are non-refundable but may be transferred with the agreement of Redhill Aviation together with a £10 administration fee. The price includes temporary membership, landing and instructor fees.
- Should you wish to add to your experience, upgrades are available – please contact Redhill Aviation in advance. Such changes are easily made but may not be available without prior notice due to other bookings.
- All prices include VAT.
- We accept most credit and debit cards. If purchasing a voucher as a gift, please ensure you inform us of the name of the recipient in the Additional Details field!
- Refund policy – purchasers have up to 14 days from the day after the order is made to cancel their voucher. In the unlikely event of a voucher cancellation, the original voucher must be returned (undamaged and at the purchaser’s cost) before the refund will be issued.
Alternatively, book your flight experience by calling 01737 822959. We accept telephone payments using all major credit/debit cards.