Updated Guide to Fixed Wing Procedures
Redhill Aerodrome have updated their guide to fixed-wing procedures.
A link to the complete document can be found here.
In summary, the main changes are:
1. Pilots taxying across the grass are reminded to enter/exit TWY E south of the entrance road to the Terminal Building. This minimises interaction with motor vehicles during the summer months.
2. Runway 18 departures are via G3. H1 is not used during the summer to minimise interaction between fixed-wing aircraft with helicopters and motor vehicles.
3. Runway 36 aircraft from Pilots Hub area/Hgr 6 to taxi to G3 then cross 36 and taxi via E, A , B and C to C1.
4. A reminder to pilots to remain clear of the KSSAA Hangar (Hgr 10).
5. Hand swinging of engines by solo pilot prohibited.
6. Reminder that fixed-wing going around are to remain within the fixed-wing circuit area.
7. RTF procedures updated.
8. Fixed-wing pilots reminded to park well away from helicopter pads.
9. Diagrams updated.
Posted on 18/06/2018
by Redhill Aviation Flight Centre